Canadian Silver Hunter (TSXV-AGH) is a Canadian exploration company focused on the exploration of cobalt-silver deposits on its 100% owned flagship Keeley-Frontier Property. The Keeley-Frontier is located within the historic South Lorrain Silver Camp approximately 500 kms north of Toronto, which along with the historic Cobalt and Gowganda silver camps is part of a world class cobalt-silver district in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt between Temagami and Kirkland Lake, in northeastern Ontario.
- Canadian Silver Hunter Inc.’s flagship Keeley-Frontier property is located in close proximity to the historic Cobalt Mining Camp in Northeastern Ontario. The Cobalt-Silver Centre-Gowganda Mining Camps have produced over 600 million ounces of silver, 45 million pounds of cobalt, 16 million pounds of nickel, and 5 million pounds of copper.
- The Keeley and Frontier mines combined produced approximately 19,177,463 ounces of silver, and 3,310,556 pounds of Cobalt.
- Average grade of 58.0 ounces per tonne of silver and 0.5% cobalt, from 332,000 tonnes of ore representing over 80% of the silver produced from the Silver Centre/South Lorrain camp.
- In 1962 dewatering and rehab resulted in production of 347,645 ounces of silver, 9,003 pounds of cobalt and 14,358 pounds of nickel, between 1965 and 1967.
- The Keeley-Frontier mine historically produced more cobalt than any other mine in the Cobalt area.
- CSH believes that wider zones of lower grade cobalt/silver/base metals are an overlooked exploration target in the Silver Centre diabase basin.
- Canadian Silver Hunter has a good share structure with 18,234.500 million shares outstanding; 35% owned by the Management group.
As announced on January 30, 2017, Canadian Silver granted an “option” (the “Option”) to Cobalt Projects to earn up to 100% in the Keeley-Frontier mine. Cobalt Projects is a privately held Ontario-based mineral exploration company.
On March 16, 2017, First Cobalt Corp (TSXV-FCC) announced that it would “acquire” pursuant to a definitive agreement all of the outstanding share capital of Cobalt Projects, subject to the approval of the TSX Venture.
Through the purchase of all of the outstanding shares of Cobalt Projects, First Cobalt owns Cobalt Projects and First Cobalt is indirectly entitled to the option to earn up to a 100-per-cent interest in Keeley-Frontier on the terms as announced on January 30, 2017 (please see press release March 22 2017 “Clarification” & January 30, 2017 “Option Agreement with Cobalt Projects”).
Canadian Silver Hunter will remain as the 100% owner of the Keeley-Frontier mine until First Cobalt has satisfied the first part of the option, and earned a minimum of 50%.
Canadian Silver Hunter currently has a total of 18,234,500 shares issued and outstanding with a market cap of approximately $1.5 million.